Brand: Rameshwaram Fabrics
- Saree Tyep : Nauvari
- Weaving : Banarasi Jaquard
- Fabric : Satin Silk
- Saree Lenght : 9 Mtr
- Peshwai mastani shahi and Bajirao Brahmni are two popular styles of nauvari sarees worn by royal women.
- Nauvari sarees are a traditional Maharashtrian garment worn with a kashta look and come in a range of styles and designs.
- Nauvari saree prices vary depending on the material and design, with options ranging from pure silk 9 vari paithani to modern western materials.
- Yellow, red, green, white, maroon, and pink are popular colors for nauvari sarees, with wine and pastel colors trending recently.
- Nauvari sarees are often worn by brides for their bridal wedding and haldi ceremonies, and can be customized with unstitched options, velvet lugdas, peacock designs, and other unique features.
model number: Vrinda_09
Part Number: shalu_nauvari_05
Details: The Maharashtrian dhoti is worn similarly to the Kaashtha sari, which is draped in the Marathi language. The term "Kaashtha" describes tucking the sari at the rear. This sari is also known as Nauvari, which translates to "Nine Yards," because it is typically worn with a single nine yard cloth. Another term frequently used to describe this type of sari is sakachcha sari. Since it is known as Akanda Vastra, no additional clothing is required to support it. In reality, this clothing is quite important because it has been worn by women from many areas of life. In addition to being worn during religious and cultural events, women have also previously fought in wars.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of delivery.